Commissioning a painting is not as difficult as might be imagined and similar to a client-architect relationship which often leads to an enduring experience as both parties communicate intentions that lead to satifying results. The client is involved through the various phases from inception to completion and can cover very many different subjects, for example;
- a place you visited but only recorded in a photograph that needs editing or interpreting
- a place the artist is sent, to capture the essense of a location or historic building, etc.
- a story or experience that resides in your mind, but needs to be 'drawn out' of you!
- a combination of the above to finish the needs of a special room in your home or business
- illustration for a book you are writing, where watercolours may enhance a particular need
Whatever your requirements, a project can be mapped out for a small or large painting or a series. Prices base at $5 - $10 per square inch as a starting guide and each progressive level approved from initial sketches to completion, with payments made in two or three stages.
Turnaround time is approximately one to six months depending on complexity.
Initial consultation is free. For further enquiries, please contact me on email@example.com